To prepare homemade yogurt we need raw milk and a yogurt maker, the process of making yogurt at home is very simple, let’s see. Yogurt is a complete food, which nourishes and provides numerous benefits to the body. Besides, it is a healthy dessert, and a great replacement for some heavy foods when it comes to dieting. Yogurt helps regulate the digestive system and helps us go to the bathroom more regularly.
You may also be interested: How to make homemade yogurt with milk powder Step by Step
Follow these steps to Make a Yogurt with Raw Milk
- Heat 1 liter of milk to 85 ° C adding sugar to taste (refined or brown sugar), checking the temperature with the thermometer.
- Turn off the stove and keep it at rest for 15 to 20 min.
- Immediately lower the temperature of the milk by placing the container in cold water until it reaches a temperature of 45 ° C.
- Add half of the lactic culture envelope to the milk and keep the rest in the freezer. Shake 1-3 minutes
- Connect the yogurt maker and deposit the mixture obtained in the attached container of the yogurt maker.
- Leave the container inside the yogurt maker for 4 hours.
- Turn off the yogurt maker and remove the container to the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator and shake it.
- You can now enjoy homemade yogurts with raw milk.
· Serve the homemade yogurt with cold raw milk.